Thursday, June 22, 2006

Another layout!


I've actually been managing to get quite a bit of scrapbooking done lately! I think it's just a matter of making it more important and realizing that it's a good release for me. Something fun and creative! This is the last one that I finished yesterday of the boys in the park in February.

I've been helping Tracy get some thing together for a book for Sophia too and I think we'll be able to get together and scrap once in a while too. I know when Kyle was about the age Nathan is now that I started going out once in a while to the scrapbook store on a Friday night to scrap. A good social thing and a chance to get out! My only problem now is that with all the stuff I have that it's easier to scrap at home! Just have to be more organized if I want to do that!

Colleen

No comments: