Sunday, June 18, 2006

{Snapshot of Daddy's Day}

Well, once again, I haven't been great about posting here, but the truth is we seem to have been more than busy and more than a little sick these days. Kyle was sick for about 3 weeks and after 2 ended up with a chest infection. We treated that and thought he was better, but now he's got another cold. This time Nathan and I both got it too. I have to say that a 5 month old with a dry cough just sounds horrible. That's the worst part of what I've got left too - the dry cough.


Unfortunately for George, this has meant that we aren't doing too much for Father's Day, but he's getting a chance to do a few things he wants to do. The picture is of him using his Christmas and Father's Day presents (router for Christmas and router bits today) to work on the canvas tent he's building. I think he's hoping to get it done in the next few weeks because there's an SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) event coming up.

It hasn't been a very eventful day. We did our usual Sunday morning grocery shop, came home and had lunch and now both the boys are napping. I'm trying to get a few things done around here too. I sure wish those cleaning fairies would hurry up and get here!



Just thought I'd post a couple of other pictures that were taken recently too. The first is of our "little" boy Nathan in the Jolly Jumper - which he loves! And the other is of Sophia (my niece - Tracy's daughter) and Nathan together. It's great that Tracy and I are off on mat leave together as we see a lot of each other. Kyle love seeing her and Sophia these days and is quite upset if there's some reason we're not getting together with them during the week. Tracy and I even took Nathan and Sophia to a movie last week while Kyle was visiting his grandma and Opa.

I think I just heard Nathan waking up, so I'd better be off!
Cheers,
Colleen

No comments: