Monday, June 19, 2006

More of Daddy's Day!

Can't believe I'm getting here to write two days in a row! It was a nice day here yesterday, so we managed to get out a bit in the evening. It was also thanks in large part to Kyle since he actually asked to go pee on the potty, we rewarded him with a trip to the park.

Yes, we are into the potty training and overall, he's really not doing too badly. Now, I can't say we've ventured out very far with just the underwear on, but he only wears a diaper at night and if we're going to be out for a while, we'll put on a Pull-up just in case. Though most of the time, he waits until we get home, the Pull-up thing is going to have to change because it's too easy for him.


Kyle and I made homemade pizza for George for dinner last night. Kyle is a great helper in the kitchen. He loves cooking these days and also like helping with the dishes. Well, OK, he likes playing in the water! After dinner, we packed ourselves up and headed out to the park with a stop at Dairy Queen first for a Daddy treat. Well, Kyle and I had a cone too!



We went to this park that is down on the Fraser sort of over where mum and dad used to live (that's so weird to think!). There were a lot of people out and we had a nice walk and Kyle and Nathan both got a swing. I'd like to go back and have a picnic there sometime.



Now if only Nathan had had a better night's sleep! He woke up at 3:30am to eat and that was fine, but the he decided he didn't want to go back to sleep, so I was up with him until 5:15 when he fell asleep. Thought I'd go back to bed after George got up for work at 5:30, but about 5 minutes after I got in bed, Kyle woke up! Let's just hoe they both nap at the same time this afternoon, so I can have one too!

Colleen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Colleen- Thanks as always for the pictures. It's been so long since we've seen each other in person that I treasure the pics you send of your little ones!