Saturday, April 14, 2007

Another layout done this morning!



I didn't get to sleep in much this morning because George had a chiropractor appt this morning. Not good considering I worked late and then got home and couldn't sleep! Think I finally fell asleep about 2:30am and was up again at 7:30. Had a BIG cup of coffee already and off for another one here shortly.

Kyle wanted to go with George, so we got him organized to do that. Nathan went for his nap and i got my shower in as well as a little scrapping. This one came together quickly, so I managed to finish it and it's another challenge entry for the cyber crop at Transparent Touches and Tags website!

Kyle is going to music class here this morning. It's sort of a crazy day here with George's appt, music class and then me heading to work. Thankfully, it all works out for timing and only having on vehicle! George'll spend the afternoon with the kids since I work 1-6:30. Hope to maybe do a little more scrapping this evening since there's no hockey!

I missed the last part of the game last night, but I guess I didn't miss much. I saw the first period, listened to the second on the way to work in the car and missed the third. I heard all the scoring though and none of it for Vancouver with it being a 2-0 loss! I can't imagine being at the game last night and paying all that money and not even getting a chance to cheer for your team after a goal! Oh well, better luck tomorrow!

Better run and get ready here - meaning get another cup of coffee for now!
Cheers,
Colleen

No comments: