Thursday, April 12, 2007

Gotta Love a WIN!!



WOW! OK, I'm not saying I want them all to be like that, but there's no doubt that trading for Luongo has made the Canucks season. I don't even know how someone stops 72 of 76 shots at home in a quadruple overtime game! The man is a machine. All I can say is Bertuzzi who??

It would have been nice if the Canucks had just tied it all up nicely in the third period when they were up by 2 goals, but at least they won because it would really suck to lose a game that long after leading the whole game!

Now the only thing is that they play again tomorrow night (Friday) and I work later in the evening. Might catch the first period and that's about it! No radio at work either. Might have to call George for updates or something!

BELIEVE IN BLUE!
Cheers,
Colleen

No comments: