Sunday, April 22, 2007

So much going on...

Well, it just seems like there aren't enough hours in a day sometimes! I have been thinking about posting all week, but just haven't quite gotten to it!



Well, I guess I'll start with the Canucks who I'm sure all feel and look like Bieksa does in this picture. We were having such a great first round being up 3 games to 1 and now it's all tied up and 3 games each and we're going to a Game 7. The pressure these players face must be tremendous. I know it's part of their job an that they still need to perform and win, but I can't imagine being a player in a hockey town like Vancouver! Game 7 is tomorrow night and I know the province will be watching!

I did a little scrapping last night after working all day. Came home and had dinner and the George's parents came over for their "baby fix". I'm not sure what was up with Nathan last night, but he was all over the place. Fun for them to see him! After they left, I did a lttle scrapping and got this layout done.



Well, Nathan slept in, but I hear him now, so I'll have to come back later. It's George's turn to sleep in, so I'm on duty!!

Cheers,
Colleen

No comments: