Saturday, April 14, 2007

I'm on a roll!

Well, thanks to the TTT cyber crop, I managed to come home and actually scrap again tonight after work. We had a busy day at work and came home, had a bite to eat and watched a little TV before getting at it. I think the cup of coffee I had might have helped with the second wind!



I posted a little while ago that I didn't get any pictures of the Indian Vasakhi celebration because my camera was out of battery juice! These are the pictures from last year that I finally got around to scrapping. There's no such thing as "caught up" in my scrapping vocabulary and I'm fine with that. I have enough pictures to last me a lifetime!

Anyone that still wants to join us for the crop has all day tomorrow to check it out! See the link at the top left for TTT!
Cheers,
Colleen

No comments: