Saturday, February 07, 2009

Late night...

Well, I just woke up after falling asleep on the sofa and really need to get to bed! Just popped in to check a few things online and then head for some sleep. Worked again today and then Sophia and Matthew were here for a bit this evening while Tracy and Brian went out to dinner. George survived having all four kids for an hour or so himself tonight while I got home!

Now, Amy has tagged me for a fun picture tag and here's how this works...

Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the the 6th picture in that folder.
2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.



This was a picture we took Christmas 2007 of the gang of us! I was playing with it one day and added the borders, but still haven't scrapbooked it!! I'm going to tag the following people and will be letting them know tomorrow since I need sleep!!
Lucy
Sandi
Kim
Heather
Lynn
Lisa

Off to bed for me!!
Cheers,

1 comment:

Lucy Chesna said...

Great photo and thanks for the tag :)