Sunday, February 08, 2009

A wonderful Sunday...

OK, so I didn't get to sleep in today, but it was one of those nice, relaxing days where I spent some time with the boys and George and also got to just hang out. We did our grocery shopping this morning and had fun all of us going out.


Now, one of the things I like to do that many of you may not know is to watch poker on TV. I think I'm might just be a self-confessed poker junkie at this point. For anyone that does know who this is in the picture, he's one of my favourite poker players and a Canadian to boot - Daniel "Kid Poker" Negreanu. So, one of the things I did today was spent some time this afternoon watching poker. Now, I also admit to a little nap in there somewhere too!

I do have my picture of the day, but it's still on my camera and I need to think about getting to bed, so I'm not going to play with that tonight! Want to catch up on a few household things tomorrow and do some scrapping! Other than that and getting Kyle to school, I think we're good!
Off to bed for me!!
Cheers,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, even your sister didn't know you were a poker junkie! I love it too! Have you ever played? We should organize a girls poker night one night. I know a few other girls who play.