Friday, February 13, 2009

The Odyssey Expedition

It's one of those days when I was planning on blogging about a whole list of things and have since forgotten and run out of time since I need to get ready for work here!

Just happened upon this little thing today called the Odyssey Expedition and you really should check it out! What an amazing idea... He's attempting to step foot in every nation on Earth without flying anywhere! And is also raising money for Water Aid.



Have a great night! Need to go get myself organized for work!
Cheers,


PS Remember about the blog candy and that any comments from now until the 22nd get you an entry!

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just amazing how people can do these thing. I rather play in my stamping room.

Jackie Plank said...

Colleen since you seem to have everything so together I have tagged you. Check my blog for details :)