Friday, February 06, 2009

A little of this...

...and a little of that! Well, it's been one of those days where I've been sort of all over the map, but got quite a bit done in the long run! I'm even pretty much ready to go to work tonight and know what I'm going to make for dinner.


Supplies: Cardstock is Bazzill. Patterned papers from October Afternoon, Bo Bunny and Basic Grey Journaling block is October Afternoon. Buttons are Foofala. Rub-ons are Scenic Route. Stickers for the title are Basic Grey and American Crafts Vinyl Thickers. "Good Stuff" sticker is October Afternoon. Chipboard heart is Making Memories and paint for it is also Making Memories. Misc ribbon from the kit. Ink is Palette Burnt Umber.

I did this layout with the Scrapperie Apple Orchard kit that I simply LOVE! It was a sample layout for the Stash Crasher Challenge that I just posted over at WeScrap for their Love Fest Online Crop this weekend! Come on over and check it out!

Nathan begged me to make muffins again this morning (the second day in a row!), so this is my picture of the day!

Funny how a single day puts such a different perspective on things though I even felt better after blogging last night and looked at all the wonderful little parts of my day that had felt so long and awful!

Better go try and finish off a few more things before I have to head out!
Cheers,

No comments: