Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Call Me!

OK, maybe not everyone since I don't have enough minutes on my plan for that... lol I'm totally in love with my new toy - a new cell! Still figuring out all the fun stuff it'll do, but we went on Monday and George and I both got new phones and it's a good thing because my old one was giving up on me. Half the time when I flipped it closed, it would shut itself off!

Anyway, George and I picked different phones this time since he needs to have a sturdy one because he carries it in his pocket all day at work. I got a fancy one that does more than I need it to to be honest!

I do have some more pics of what we've been up to on our rainy Spring Break here, but I need to get some sleep since it's George's day to sleep in tomorrow!!

Cheers,

4 comments:

Jscraps4u said...

Wow!!! What a cool toy!!! Have fun staying connected with your friends and family!

Sabrina MacD said...

It's a good thing you didn't post your phone number LOL.....

Colleen said...

Yeah, trust me, I made sure it wasn't anywhere on the screen shot I took either!! lol

Sabrina MacD said...

Ya I'd totally send you harrassing text messages LMAO.