Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Sun Is Actually Out!

Yes, I think that ball in the sky is actually the sun! Amazing! Since the weather is finally not too bad here today, the kids and I went over to see a friend that Kyle went to preschool with and who now goes to the same school (though they're not in the same class). They have a trampoline, so the kids had fun outside playing for a bit and then we went in to play as well since it's still not really that warm. Maria, the mum, and I had a nice visit as well. Nice morning!

The little ones are down for a nap and I need to go jump in the shower! Kyle is busy with a project for Sophia - he's making her a crown! I'm teaching this evening, so I think I have my kits and everything in my bag ready to go as soon as George gets home later. I have a full class - or as full as I have materials for which is 10! Should be fun!



These are the layouts we'll be doing in class tonight, so it's some fun birthday stuff with some hand stitching techniques to play with! I just love that Creative Imaginations numbered paper!

Well, better run for now since I have a limited amount of time while the kids are napping!
Cheers,

3 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Fun layouts! I love the oranges & greens. :) Glad the sun finally showed up!

You've been tagged here.

Joƫlle said...

I love the layouts, Colleen! Beautiful and fun, as always!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Hi dear!I should say you have a talent in creating double page los..something i struggle with!lol! Your pages are simply lovely!