Thursday, March 05, 2009

Scrapdango Scrap Me Up

The design team at Scrapdango has been working with pictures from other people on the board for something called Scrap Me Up! It's been fun working with Ginni's pictures, so this is just a little sneak and tomorrow will be the reveal for this and all of the design team layouts!

Was feeling a little off all day today, but managed to feel good enough to go and teach my class tonight and had a lot of fun with it! I really am glad to be back doing a little teaching again.

I was supposed to be working tomorrow night, but another girl asked me to switch with her, so I'll be doing scrappy stuff at home and will work her Saturday shift instead. All good!

Better go get some needed sleep...
Cheers,

2 comments:

GinniG said...

OMG COLLEEN!!!!!!!!!!! I can't WAIT to see the rest!!! This looks so totally AWESOME!!!! Thanks soooooo much for the sneak peak and can't WAIT for the reveal!!! Is it time yet?!

ellen s. said...

more more more more!!!!!!!!!!!!