Friday, March 06, 2009

Scrap Me Up Reveal!


Supplies: Cardstock is WorldWin DoubleMates and Bazzill. Patterned paper is Creative Imaginations and Basic Grey. Stickers are October Afternoon. Lettering is Basic Grey stickers and American Crafts Thickers. Distress ink is Palette Burnt Umber.

OK, so this is the layout that I mentioned and gave the sneak for yesterday. I'm very happy to say that Ginni was excited about what I had done with her pictures here and that was the best thing I could have asked for. Had fun with this one though working with someone else's pictures is a little stressful too!

I'm afraid I had a massive headache again all day so it turned out to be a good thing that one of the girls wanted to switch shifts with me tonight. I would have gone, but wouldn't have been a happy camper. I have a bunch of things that need doing, but I think the only thing I might be able to do at this point is sleep...

Cheers,

1 comment:

Lucy Chesna said...

love the layout

(((HUGS))) on your headache...I hope you feel better later