Thursday, November 06, 2008

A Goodie Bag and a Sale at Scrapperie!!

First of all, I need to show you the most recent Scrapperie kit called Hocus Pocus which is full of Halloween goodness:

I've created a few things with it, but the most recent was a goodie bag for Kyle's Kindergarten teacher. My plans was to actually do them for the whole class, but no go since there wasn't supposed to be any candy given out and that was all I could find! Anyway, the only thing that didn't come from the kit was the black Bazzill Bling paper that was used with the spider die cut that we had at the store I work in!


I used my Scor-Pal for it and it sure made it easy and was also why I didn't mind doing about 20 of them! I think I'm going to use the same design and try and do something for Christmas for the kids in Kyle's class.

I also wanted to tell you that Sandi at Scrapperie has a fantastic Rock the Vote sale going until the end of the week. From now until the end of the week, every past Scrapperie kit is on sale anywhere from 30-50% off! Stock up and save! Actually, everything in the Boutique is now on sale, except for the current November Apple Orchard kit...

Happy Shopping!
Cheers,

4 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

What a CUTE kit and those goody bags are ADORABLE!! Thanks so much for the blog visit!!

Darlene said...

what an adorable little goodie bag!

Pat said...

I love that goodie bag!

Cheri said...

The goodie bag is awesome! I am really loving all the Halloween stuff that came out this season. Bought WAY too much of it:)