Monday, November 24, 2008

Oops!

A quick recap...
- "slept in" until about 7:30
- realized I still had no voice!
- got up and got ready and helped get the kids ready
- George dropped Kyle and I off at school before he and Nathan headed off to an eye appt
- Kyle went into class
- I went to a meeting with the principal, but didn't stay long since I can't talk
- hung out at home for a bit with a coffee and the computer and enjoyed the quiet
- George and Nathan got home and George went to pick up Kyle
- lunches
- Nathan down for a nap
- George and Kyle head out for some errands

and THEN, I get a call from work at 1:10...
Tara (the manager): "Did you know you were supposed to work at 1?"
Me: "Oh *$#*! NO!"

So, this was me calling George to come home so I could rush off to work! Thank goodness he wasn't far away! And then I get to work and get nothing but grief! Oh well, there's a first time for everything and tomorrow is another day! Maybe it's a good thing I'm working from home!

Well, better get some sleep here...
Cheers,

No comments: