Saturday, November 15, 2008

November Scrapdango Reveal

This was the fabulous November Scrapdango kit full of Collage Press paper this month along with a ton of other goodies! I had so much fun doing these projects and have more in the works considering how packed this kit is!

A little layout about Nathan and how I'm enjoying spending some time with him alone these days while Kyle is at school since he's growing so quickly.

This double pager is full of pictures we took while we were waiting for Kyle to go in for his tonsil and adenoid surgery in August.

Love the die cuts that came with this! Made for a pretty quick card to put together and I love the result!

These papers are so much fun to layer together!

And this was a long overdue project since Kyle and I have been talking about it for ages. I had a little book when I was a kid that my mum would write words I was interested in into. I told Kyle about it and he wanted one and I finally put it together here!

Hope everyone has a fabulous day! I'll be at work the better part of the day and then we have a staff crop this evening, so that should be a fun night!!

Cheers,

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Great use of that kit!