Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I got in!


Well, I've always liked the idea of my work being seen and being published, but don't send it in often enough to actually think too much about having this happen realistically. I had been looking at a card I did with my Scrapperie Spring Break kit a few months ago after Tara asked us about crackle paint on the Scrapdango board. I decided that since it was all Basic Grey papers that I'd submit it to their gallery even after sending in other things before and not getting them accepted, but guess what!? They accepted it!! Yeah!! Check it out HERE!

Just another hanging out kind of day with the kids - Kyle needs to go to school, chores need to be done, dinner needs to be made, etc. The nice thing is that the weather is actually OK again by the looks of things, so that makes for a much nicer day all around. I'm afraid it might be a long day with Sophia since she went to bed late and was up early, but we can only wait and see! I need to get a layout finished off as well today and Criminal Minds is on tonight to look forward to!

Hope you have a fabulous day!!
Cheers,

5 comments:

Pat said...

WHOOYOO!!! Wtg Colleen! Beautiful card!

Darlene said...

YAY!!! It's really cold here today...for FL.. It was 30 when I got up...brrrr

have a good day!

Megan Aaron said...

congrats! that card is gorgeous!

Joƫlle said...

Awesome, Colleen!!! Love the card!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting published!