Sunday, November 16, 2008

My list...

This was a get to know you type thing that Heather posted as a blog challenge a little while ago at Scrapdango and these are fun once in a while!

4 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO
1) I was living in downtown Vancouver and loving it.
2) I owned a little green Mazda sports car.
3) I was single!
4) I was teaching ESL downtown at Modus and making some fabulous friends!

4 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST FOR TODAY
1) have a biiiiiig cup of coffee since the kids are up early
2) get a tutorial to Kerryn for the Scrapdango newsletter
3) hand out with George and the kids
4) talk to mum and dad about dinner tomorrow


4 RANDOM THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY HUSBAND
1) He's spontaneous.
2) He's funny/silly.
3) He's amazing with the boys.
4) He loves surprising me.

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD
1) bussing tables
2) working in a convenience store/gas station
3) managing a women's clothing store
4) teaching in Japan and Vancouver

4 MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE
1) Grease
2) When Harry Met Sally
3) 4 Weddings and a Funeral
4) Dr Zhivago

4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1) Hawaii
2) Japan
3) Cambodia
4) Thailand

4 PLACES I WANT TO VISIT
1) Australia
2) Greece
3) Egypt
4) England/Scotland (OK, yes, I know that 2!)

4 TV SHOWS I WATCH
1) Survivor
2) Criminal Minds
3) Grey's Anatomy
4) The Young and the Restless

4 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
1) I watch Coronation Street religiously
2) I have to have International Delight French Vanilla creamer in my coffee at home
3) I wear my mum's first wedding band 24/7. (She had a new one made with my great grandma's diamonds when she inherited them) I started when I went to Japan to have a piece of my parent's with me all the time and I haven't taken it off since.
4) I have a tendency to get migraines, so I go to a massage therapist once a month for preventative treatment.

Think this would make a fun layout too! Have to think about that!
Cheers,

No comments: