Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Another Christmas Card!


I was puttering around online yesterday when I saw the cutest card that Allison Cope had done, so I decided I was going to lift copy it!  Such a cute card though I didn't do all the stamping and colouring she did - quick and easy for me for sure!  This one came together so quickly because I'd just bought more of this paper and the matching chipboard sheet from Crate Paper.  I also got the twine at work since we got a ton of colours of this lately and it's fun to play with.  Didn't know what I was going to use it for when I got it, but here's a start!  The label shape was one of the new Spellbinders I got and it was on my table precut, so no work there...  A fun and quick card for sure!

I spent the morning getting Nathan in to the doctor AGAIN!  This is his third bug in as many weeks though he's not the only one in his class either.  He sounded like he was getting the beginning of the bronchitis he had a couple of weeks ago and that got quite bad, so I wanted to get him checked earlier this time.  The Dr. said there's some wheezing when he breathes and he does has a bad cough and the sniffles for sure.  He's not got a strong cough medicine with some decongestant too.  As well as that, he has an inhaler that we're doing 2X a day to try and get rid of the wheezing and then we'll take him back on Monday and get him checked again!  I sure hope this isn't the beginning of a loooong winter!



Also finished getting my stuff together for class tonight.  I'm doing a class with the Jovial line from Basic Grey and there are 7 cards.  There's a whole pad of 6X6 paper and full package (4 sheets) of chipboard as well!  It's a fun one for sure and I always enjoy going to teach...  It'll be a nicer drive if the weather stays sunny like this too!

Not much else going on tonight.  Have Survivor on PVR to watch when I get home and then I'm hoping the boys sleep a little later tomorrow since we're all off for Remembrance Day, of course.  Thinking of taking the boys to the local ceremony, but we'll have to see how Nathan is.

Not much else planned for tomorrow and happy about it!

Cheers,

1 comment:

Jscraps4u said...

Colleen...the cards are gorgeous! You have become quite the card maker. Wish I lived nearby to take your classes!!!!

Thanks for thinking of me...I'll try and get an update post up tomorrow!