Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Preschool Halloween Party


Just thought I'd post a couple of pictures from Nathan's preschool Halloween party before I forget.  This was last Wednesday and they wore black, orange or purple to school and then made hats and had a special snack.  They got to decorate the preschool and then "trick or treat" and get a special something from the teachers.  The parents got to go back early and hang out for the last half hour of the party and we all had a good time!  Nathan loved it!


Gotta love that spider hat!


I love the icing from their cookie snack on his chin in this one!


They had the chance to paint their faces too and Sophia was all over that.  Nathan wanted nothing to do with it.  The funniest part is that she went around all day with her face painted so she could show Mummy and Daddy when she went home!

And how about these for comparison...

Kyle doing the same thing 3 years earlier!  Cookie snack in his mouth!


And almost the same shot as one I have of Nathan!  Crazy how time flies!

Well, need to finish getting ready for a class I'm teaching tomorrow night, so I'd better get a move on.  For anyone local, there weren't kits for this, but I'm making a few extra if you want one and can't make it.  Call the store!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!
Cheers,

No comments: