Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Need to figure out...

how to download the pictures off my camera now! Of course, I have my new camera and have been playing with taking pics, but haven't set it up on the computer yet, so I guess I'd better think about doing that and sooner rather than later!

We quite unbelieveably are getting more snow here tonight and the winds are supposed to pick up too. I won't be surprised if George gets called into work in the middle of the night! And with my luck, end up working late tomorrow or even tomorrow night! Wait and see...

Not too much new around here really. Trach came and dropped Sophia off a little later this morning and we had a nice coffee and a chat. The kids played for a bit and then had lunch and Fia and Nathan had naps. I got some sorting of my scrap area done this afternoon too since I have classes I'm working on prepping for February (yes, already!).

Think I'll pack it in since the last day of the year will no doubt be an early one like all the others! Amazing how quickly this year has gone by and so many wonderful little moments that have filled our lives. I'm thankful...

Enjoy the last day of the year and leave me a comment about what you're thankful for from 2008 and there might be a little something going out to someone that does! Photobucket

Night!
Cheers,

2 comments:

Obsessedwithlife said...

Thankful for my wedding this year!

Jackie Plank said...

2008 was filled with many blessings but I think I am thankful for the summer and the time spent camping with our grandchildren.