Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another day at the dentist...

Yes, so today was the 3rd appointment I've had in as many weeks at the dentist and I was hoping it'd be my last for 6 months! Went for my cleaning after not having been in a bit and I'd be lying if I said it was in any way OK, but I got through it and I love the new dentist and the hygienist I had today. Very thorough and communicative. Just getting that tartar off isn't very much fun!

They did find one more little cavity as well that I need to go back and have taken care of, but I'm giving it a couple of weeks before I go back, but I do have an appt made already! She said it was small and better to get it now and considering it's only the 3rd one I've ever had, I guess I don't have much to complain about.

Thought I'd make SpongeBob one of my Project 365 pictures since we have him all over the house in just about any form you can think of - books, comics, stickers, movies, lunchboxes, backpacks, Christmas tree decorations, mugs, etc!

And, of course, I'm hoping this little item will soon be a thing of the past though I can't say Nathan has much interest. He'll sit on the potty for ages, but just won't actually use it! I'm trying to tell myself that it'll all come in good time and that pushing him too much isn't good either. I'm just sort of over the diapers/Pull-Ups at this point!

Nothing too much else to add here tonight. I did watch the first episode of Hell's Kitchen and Gordon Ramsey was in good form! Should be another interesting season...

Hope tomorrow is the beginning of a great weekend for you!
Cheers,

No comments: