Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Just another day...

Well, there's not too much going on here today. Sophia got here a little later and slept in, so she's on a bit different schedule today than Nathan is. He's had his morning nap, but is still a bit grumpy - teeth I think.

It's finally a nice day here, but Kyle still has a runny nose. Might see if we can go up to the park here shortly though just to get out! I'm working this evening anyway, but it'd be nice to get a little exercise and some fresh air with the kids before lunch!

I should have been doing some cleaning last night since the house needs it, but I scrapped instead. I was working on something I'm going to submit for a scrapbooking design team. For those of you that don't know what this is, it's a group of women that are hired by a company to design layouts and work to showcase their monthly products. I've never put my work out there like this before, so I'm kind of excited about it. I know there are a lot of talented scrappers, so I may or may not get accepted, but I'm getting a little outside of my comfort zone by submitting my work, so it's a good thing. Either way I enjoy doing it and like my work. We'll see what happens...

I have some other scrapping I want/need to do (for the design team submission), but don't think that'll get done today or even until the weekend since I work the next 3 nights. I have the whole weekend off though, so I think I'm going to ask George to take the kids out for a bit on Saturday, so I can clean the house in peace and get a lot done! Then, Sunday will, of course, be my day to sleep in and take it easy!

Guess that's about it for here today! Oh, I need to go book my time off for my holidays before I forget about it again! Will post about that another time. Looking forward to it though!

Cheers,
Colleen

5 comments:

Brenda Smith said...

I hope you do submit your work for a design team. Whether or not they accept your stuff, you will have created beautiful pages and had quite an experience! Good Luck!

toners said...

Good luck with your submissions :) You sound very excited about it! My house also needs cleaned but the furthest I got today was switching on the "self clean" oven cycle! LOL!

Lynn said...

Wishing you much luck with your submissions for the design team. It is very exciting and scary to do something that you've never done before.
As for the house cleaning, let's not even go there. I've really been avoiding it (why? I'll never know) no one else in this house is going to do it but me and then there will be tons to do. Good luck with the cleaning

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

Good luck with the dt submissions! And Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I missed it!

Amberley said...

good luck with the DT!