Friday, May 18, 2007

TGIF!

Well, here it is Friday again already! It was a bit of a different day since Kyle wasn't here this morning and I did have Sophia here. Tracy had an extra client meeting and asked if I'd take Sophia! Got a few things done around here and had a little time to myself too!

It's official! I've applied for my first scrapbooking design team! It would be great to be accepted, but I'm also just proud of myself for getting my application together and doing it. I've been thinking about it for a while and haven't, but you won't get accepted if you don't apply! It's exciting!


Speaking of scrapbooking, I've been working on some things lately and some were for my DT application and some were just fun things for me. This is a layout I just recently did of Tracy's grad when she got her Masters degree! It was a wonderful day and it was great to be there to celebrate! We're so proud of you Tracy!

Well, better go and get ready for work as I'm at the store tonight from 5:30-9:30! George and I will be doing the car swap when he gets home. There are some girls from my mum's group that are going to be there scrapping tonight at the crop too, so I'm taking some stuff to stay for a bit afterwards as long as there's room! I'll try and post some of my other new stuff soon too!

2Peas Blog Challenge Question: What summer movie do you want to see?
I'm looking forward to seeing Siperman actually and George and I might even get a sitter one night and go - after all the total craziness has died down!!

I'm off! Have a great weekend everyone!
Cheers,
Colleen

2 comments:

Jill said...

Fingers crossed for you & neat looking bridge in the picture!

kimber said...

Good luck on your DT!