Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome 2007!

Well, we made it to midnight last night though at one point we decided that we wouldn't. We ended up puttering with some stuff and by the time we were done, it was so close that we decided to stay up. The funny thing was that we were in bed by about 12:05 though!

Not a party night at our house as I mentioned in my last post. We did have a delicious cheese fondue for dinner. Kyle watched his Cars movie and then went to bed. George played his new computer game and I scrapped a little and played on the computer. It was a quiet relaxing evening at home like any other except with a mini celebration before we called it a night. We watched the countdown on TV and then called it a night!


This was the layout I was working on from our camping trip this summer. I almost have another page done with pics from the same trip, but my problem is that I have too much journaling about our crazy camping trip, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all of that!

Well, Nathan didn't have a great sleep last night, but I think the fever is down. He was up at 5am and didn't go back down. George thankfully got up with the kids this morning and I slept a little more. He went back to bed after I got up, so it's been a slow morning around here! Nathan is down for a nap now too and is having a good one for him (not the best napper), but he should considering he got up at 5!

So far, it's been a slow start and I think the whole day might be a lazy one! Nothing too much planned and I might not even get out of my jammies. With any luck, I'll get a little more scrapping in this afternoon when the boys nap. I could clean, but that's not what holidays are for! There's always tomorrow for that!

Cheers,
Colleen

No comments: